Wednesday, July 13, 2011

For a Boy...(and for me).I find it really hard to tell him how I feel...

These are the colours of the world.

One for passion deep inside of my heart.

One for persistence,

for the lonely,

Which lies within hard work and a graceful notion.

Flowering deep within the the forest flame, burning bright
and
extinguishing.

Feeling alive, young.

Hesitant, without measuring, stalling
But being bold not hidden

Bearing orange across you chest, like spider webs flowers

as you climb

Sway

and fall...

Wake,Blue around the glimmering tones.

Positive and alive.

Knowing what you are.

How no one can stop you as long you keep your chin up
and your hands and feets going.

spreading life...

Endurance is endurance burning in the flame.

Be who you are.

Patient green is staring through

El condor pasa

colours grey and white and blue weave.
bob in and out within the streaks of clouds,

the circus comes in waves

I am witness.

these are the colours of the world,

and peoples faces are a wash with amazement of the growth of the smallest

wings in a man

as like in a woman.

Each vein fills up and constricts, bursts with pangs and feels weary

with antenae...

Yet all this is

newborn
newborn.

Scar'd with being new born.

This light is not a blind position

though you will travel far

Screw your apologetics to the world of thoughts

and bear in on your chest the love you hold.

Though the bow and arrow speeds up...

be awake enough to feel it hit.

Let it be

if I cannot express my love let it be,

well it will be that the spirit

a collison

may spare us together

either by the river or the moon.

I am not afraid to feel my love
tho my cheeks blush.


3 comments:

  1. la divina commedia, la vita. Gross but unblemished, this life! Scarred, yes. Newborn and scarred. Lion in the grass! Lions. Rubbing shoulders in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm pea, its a strong feeling I have, life giving :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. makes me feel alive and makes me want to work harder....

    ReplyDelete